Family Life
My host family is very friendly. They treats each other in such a fun way. It is very important to them to visit friends and family. It was special for me that we visited the parents of my host family on mother’s day.
My host family is friendly, open minded, nice, and they treat each other in a very loving way. The mother is often alone with the kids, because her husband works hard and comes often home late at night. The food is very nice. It’s not very often that everyone is home at the same time. Church was very conservative but the preaching was good. We spent mother’s day at the parents’ of my host family. I was a little home sick then.
Everyone is so nice. There are five young people living at the house of my host family. We are a mixed group from five different countires!
I almost immediately had very meaningful conversations with my host family. Soon I felt like a part of the family. They are friendly, open minded and adventurous. Everyone is interested in each others lives.
The family is very nice. First it was very quiet but now we are doing more and more things together and are enjoying each other. The people here are friendly. My host family has lots of guests.
They welcomed me here as if I was already part of the family. They always pray before they eat. After the meal somebody reads out of the bible. I think, we eat very healthy here. I also have a hamster in my room. On mother’s day we drove to Holland to visit the local tulip festival. The mother here often prepares the food for the next day.
The family treats each other with lots of respect. I live with a catholic family. They pray before their meals. We have been part of lots of activities already and my host siblings and I have lots of fun together.
The atmosphere in the house is so relaxed. Before our meals we sing a song together. The family is deeply rooted in their faith. Everybody is nice to me. People here often attend sport events with their kids.
My host family is incredibly nice and generous. My host sister and I are so very much alike, that was a big surprise for me. It is so fun! I would just love to stay here!
The food is very yummy. We always pray before we eat. My family is super friendly. We do things together all the time. I always receive a blessing before I go to bed.
©Students
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen